The three Suites of Mas de la Costa bear the names of some of Françoise’s favourite poets: Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia Lorca and Antonio Machado. You’ll find their books on your bedside table.
The suites have their own open fireplace and radiate warmth, simplicity and elegance, and are furnished with colonial-style teak furniture. They are bright and welcoming.
The suites have ample King beds (1,80m by 2,00m). The beds cannot be separated into twin beds. Bed linen are made from 300 thread count Egyptian cotton by the prestigious Italian textile company Frette.
The Suites are 50 m2 in size. They have vintage hardwood floors and magnificent views.
Their bathrooms are tiled in Botticino and Travertino marble.
• Spacious Suites of 50 m2.
• Large independent sitting room with an open fireplace.
• King sized beds (1,80m by 2,00m) of top Swiss quality by Elite. The beds in the Suites are not separable.
• Down pillows available on request.
• Writing desk and chair.
• Free Wi-Fi connection (or Ethernet)
• Spacious bathrooms with two wash basins and Italian-style walk-in shower.
• Bathrobe and slippers in the room.
• Full set of Nuxe amenities.
• Safe deposit box.
• Suites Federico García Lorca and Antonio Machado, on the second floor have a private terrace with lovely views. They also have a 1,60m-wide sofa-bed in the sitting-room, which is popular with families with children.
• Suite Pablo Neruda is located in the ancient barn. Its ceiling has kept the ancient wooden beams. This Suite has views to the North, West and South.