The rooms of Mas de la Costa bear the names of Françoise’s favourite poets. You’ll find their books on your bedside table.
The rooms at Mas de la Costa radiate warmth, simplicity and elegance, and are furnished with colonial-style teak furniture. They are bright and welcoming. All rooms have ample King beds (1,80m by 2,00m). Most can be separated into twin beds. Bed linen are made from 300 thread count Egyptian cotton by the prestigious Italian textile company Frette.
The Double Superior rooms are 27 to 34 m2 in size. Their bathrooms, whose colours vary individually by room are tiled with handmade azulejos from Granada. Almost all rooms have magnificent views.
• Spacious rooms of 27 to 34 m2.
• King sized beds (1,80m by 2,00m) of top Swiss quality by Elite.
• Down pillows available on request.
• Writing desk and chair.
• Free Wi-Fi connection (or Ethernet)
• Italian-style walk-in shower.
• Bathrobe and slippers in the room.
• Full set of NUXE amenities.
• Safe deposit box.
• Rooms Luis Cernuda and Jacques Prévert have a small lounge area.
• One room (León Felipe) is equipped for handicapped access.
• Rooms Ruiz and Prévert access to their own small private garden.